Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vote for Lauren!

At the encouragement of Mandy, I entered Lauren in a cover model photo contest for Parents Magazine. I found out about it yesterday and had to submit photos by today, so hopefully I got some cute enough ones! Check her pictures out and be sure and rate her as high as you feel she deserves! I, of course, will be giving her all fives! :) You should also click the "recommend" to the right of the star ratings. None of this actually affects the judging, but it probably looks good to have been rated high and been recommended. Be sure to click all four photos. Thanks, and good luck, Lauren!

http://www.parents.com/app/sharemy/photoDetails.jsp?photoId=218100919

I'm not really expecting to win, as there are over 75,000 entries -- but I think Lauren is cute enough! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted, of course! :)