- Ring test: hold a ring over your belly to see how it swings. It swung side to side, indicating a boy. When held over my hand, it swung in a circle (a girl); when held over Carter's hand, it swung side to side. Verdict: BOY
- Gregorian calendar: uses my birthdate and date of conception. Verdict: BOY
- Chinese Lunar calendar: uses my age at conception and month of conception. Verdict: BOY
- First word of previous child: if the previous child's first word was mama/dada, next child will be that gender. Verdict: GIRL (However, before this was opposite -- Carter said dada first and then I had a girl. Lauren said mama first...)
- Mayan's ancient method: age at conception and year of conception -- if both are odd/even it will be a girl. If one is odd and one is even, a boy. Verdict: GIRL
- I took a little quiz full of old wives' tales -- it's prediction: 77% Boy, 23% Girl.
Guess we'll find out in four and a half weeks. Well, maybe... if the baby lets us. HA! I'll be posting my weekly prego blog tomorrow with a 15-week picture!