Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lunchtime

Ugh... I'm kind of getting tired of dealing with lunch. It seems the kids and I eat the same things over and over again, and it's not the healthiest of meals. Not necessarily unhealthy, but they're things that are quick and easy to fix. I just don't want to have to take the time to make something more most the time because it's just the three of us. I think I'm just tired of being responsible for all the meals -- at the end of the day I just don't want to cook when I'm so tired! Just another ramble..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean - and ditto that for dinners! I give Sam the same stuff over and over and the 2 and 2 halves teeth make it even more difficult! Not to mention that I have the egg thing to deal with :(

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. I usually have leftovers. Its not like they can tell you what they want, either. I'd make hubby cook on his day off.