Monday, September 22, 2008

Dr Appt, 29 Weeks

I had another doctor appointment today. Saw Dr. Greathouse again, but only because Dr. Stowell was delivering a baby. I'm scheduled with him again next time. It's been a while since I've seen him! Anyway... things are going very well. Baby is moving a lot, and seems to be moving during my exams. I measured 30 cm (30 weeks, a little ahead of where I am now), had good BP, and baby's heartbeat was excellent. Everything was normal with the glucose test last time as well.

I told the doctor about the sharp pains I've been getting. She confirmed my suspicions that they were ligament pains. I mentioned them because they're so much worse than my previous pregnancies -- so bad sometimes that I can't move! I also feel nauseous with them sometimes. She said they actually do get worse with subsequent pregnancies, which surprised me because everything's already been stretched once! They're at their worst when my uterus goes through a growth spurt. I notice them when I've been active or bending a lot. But, nothing to worry about. I go back in another two weeks!

Oh, and a milestone reached -- THIS IS MY 100th BLOG POST!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for blog posts!

Boo for pain.

Christan said...

Congrats on 100 posts! It is definitely a milestone! Sorry to hear about he pain, but it won't be too long before it is gone - the baby will be here before you know it!