Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Snow!!

You know we've gotten a lot of snow when IU cancels classes. That's right... the university cancelled classes through noon today! I had to reschedule Hayden's dr appt this morning, as the dr's office only kept one of their locations opened in town. Since it was across town instead of five minutes away, I figured I'd be safer (esp after three nurses called three different times since 7:30am) just to reschedule for next Tues. Maybe we'll just go play in the snow... Lauren already had fun yesterday afternoon!

(**An edit from earlier... IU is now closed ALL DAY!!!)

4 comments:

Christan said...

Cute! She looks just like Carter peering through her hat in this pic. :)

Nikki said...

She was eating the snow! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! And the coat/hat!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cutie!!!!
We had snow today, but not as much as you. I remembered how much I hate to drive in it.