Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blogging...

I have been quite the slacker! Seriously, I write hundreds of blogs in my head... They just never make it to the computer! Most of my "random thoughts" occur in the shower, while trying to sleep, or driving -- when it's impossible to get the thoughts down. I really need to blog more. I think it'll help clear my head! Plus, I like updating whoever reads this on the happenings in my life. Plus I know you want to know my random thoughts. ;) Soon... Promise. Keep reading!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

My trick when I have thoughts in the shower is to use the kids' tub crayons to write them down. We even got both sets of our parents some because they loved the idea so much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Today just might be the perfect day to do a recap - at least on Lauren!